We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
If you need residential or commercial electrical repair in Rancho Cucamonga, you don’t need to look any further than City First Electric.
Your Rancho Cucamonga home runs on electricity but that doesn’t matter if the power can’t get to where it is supposed to go.
For residential or commercial electrical work, you’ll want to choose an electrical contractor with the experience to get the job done right.
Landscape & Security Lighting
For the best in commercial and residential outdoor lighting installations, countless customers have trusted in City First Electric for
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans are attractive and add value to a home, as well as being practical. They’re also popular in many businesses today as a
Exterior Lighting Installation
Our residential and commercial customers hire us to take care of their exterior lighting needs for a variety of reasons.
New Construction Electrical Installation
For residential or commercial building construction, you’ll need an experienced electrician
You could consider the lighting to be the finishing touch on any new construction job, or an older building might need a lighting upgrade.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured